Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Shut up and take my money

Saucony released a picture of the new Kinvara 4.  This is the limited edition Boston Marathon colorway which will be at the expo and I want it. Which is odd as I'm sadly not running Boston this year, I don't wear the Kinvara and I don't really need new shoes, but look at them! Well, look at what you can see. They look sweet. They generally look more Irishy than last years New Balance 890 limited edition shoes that I did buy and don't have the traditional blue and yellow colors for the marathon, but they are still awesome. Probably because they are new shoes, look different and I'm pretty much a shoe whore.




  
Though, not enough of one to accept Adidas' latest offering which is this lovely shoe. On pure looks, it's not a bad shoe. I like the red, black and yellow look. There is a weird gap in the midsole at the arch, but generally it's pretty cool. My problem with it? The fact it's called the Crazy Fast Runner Shoes. Really Adidas? Who is this for? Crazy people who like to run? Who is defined as a Crazy Fast Runner? There should be some sort of qualifying standard for the shoe. "Oh, so you'd like these shoes? What's your 5k PR? 15:26? I'm sorry, that's fast, but it's not "crazy fast."

No comments:

Post a Comment